Because you use your freezer to prepare this crunchy, creamy treat—not your oven—it won't heat up your kitchen on sweltering days. Whip it up and serve to company or the neighborhood kids. —Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Madison, Wisconsin
Featured In: 30 Recipes for No-Bake Pies
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 14 whole Oreo cookies
- 1/2 gallon white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup prepared fudge topping, divided
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Stand whole cookies up around edges, pressing lightly into crust. Freeze 1 hour or until set.
- For filling, spread half of ice cream over crushed cookies. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of fudge topping. Freeze 1 hour or until set. Spread remaining ice cream on top. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Let pie stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cookie Ice Cream Pie in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p15
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review