Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cookie Dough Truffles
Sort By :
"perfect pms food."
"I first made these truffles many years back, when they were first published in Taste of Home magazine. My family and friends love them. I also made these truffles a few times for office gatherings and they were always a hit! I have been making them to add to my Christmas cookie trays ever since."
"I made these and they are AMAZING. I had to leave out the nuts, so I just doubled the mini chocolate chips. :)"