Cookie Dough Truffles
The flavorful filling at the center of these yummy candies tastes like genuine chocolate chip cookie dough...without the worry of raw eggs. That's what makes them so appealing. Plus, they're easy to make.
33 ServingsPrep: 1 hour + chilling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and
- fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk,
- beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and
- Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in
- coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking
- sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. If desired, remelt
- remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 240 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium,