- process until smooth. Stir into half-and-half mixture. Cover and
- refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according
- to manufacturer's directions (mixture will be very soft).
- (Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.)
- For each batch, in a large bowl, layer a third of the ice cream, some
- of the cookie dough pieces and crust mixture; repeat layers twice.
- Swirl ice cream. Freeze 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 563 calories, 41 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.