- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 30 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool completely.
- For filling, in a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and
- fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour. Spread
- over the brownies; chill until firm.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir
- until smooth. Spread over filling. Immediately sprinkle with nuts,
- pressing down slightly. Let stand until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 221 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.