Cookie Dessert Recipe
"This no-bake treat tastes so good that no one believes how quickly it comes together," writes June Smith from her home in Byron Center, Michigan. "The recipe calls for just five ingredients and can easily be doubled or tripled...just use a larger pan."
- 36 crisp chocolate chip cookies
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1. Quickly dip cookies completely in milk. Place 12 of the cookies in an ungreased 8-in. square dish; top with a third of the whipped topping. Repeat layers twice. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 354 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Cookie Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC