"This no-bake treat tastes so good that no one believes how quickly it comes together," writes June Smith from her home in Byron Center, Michigan. "The recipe calls for just five ingredients and can easily be doubled or tripled...just use a larger pan."
- 36 crisp chocolate chip cookies
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Quickly dip cookies completely in milk. Place 12 of the cookies in an ungreased 8-in. square dish; top with a third of the whipped topping. Repeat layers twice. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Cookie Dessert in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p41
Reviews for Cookie Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review