- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until very lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over crust. Arrange the strawberries, oranges and blueberries on top.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly. Drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Cookie Crust Fruit Pizza
Sort By :
"My family loves this recipe and always request it for family gatherings. It is very easy to make and never fails."
"Very easy to make and really nice summer dessert to share with friends."
"This has been a very popular summer dessert for family gatherings. No one suspects that it has been "lightened up"."