Cookie Brittle Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- 2. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat with cooking spray. Gently press dough into the pan; sprinkle with pecans and press into dough.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Invert pan and remove foil. Break brittle into pieces; store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 piece: 99 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cookie Brittle
"This recipe is SO quick and easy and SO good! It is so simple yet it taste amazing. I will be making it again. Try making it with chocolate chips."
"I used to make this a lot for a Square Dance group we belonged to and we NEVER had any leftovers. I passed on more copies of the recipe than I can remember."