Cookie Brittle Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- 2. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat with cooking spray. Gently press dough into the pan; sprinkle with pecans and press into dough.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Invert pan and remove foil. Break brittle into pieces; store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 99 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cookie Brittle
"This recipe is SO quick and easy and SO good! It is so simple yet it taste amazing. I will be making it again. Try making it with chocolate chips."
"I used to make this a lot for a Square Dance group we belonged to and we NEVER had any leftovers. I passed on more copies of the recipe than I can remember."