- each side for wings.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks to cool completely.
- For hair, in a small bowl, beat 1/4 cup vanilla frosting and
- confectioners' sugar until smooth; tint with food coloring. Press
- dough through a garlic press. Trim strands to desired length; place
- on heads. For halos, attach yellow Life Savers.
- Frost gowns with remaining frosting; sprinkle with crushed Life
- Savers. Use decorating gels to add faces. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 283 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.