Cookie & Candy Turkeys
My husband and I had a good time making these for a Thanksgiving party at our church. The no-bake treats were fast to put together. And they disappeared even quicker.Ruby Johnson, Pace, Florida
15 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + standing
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- 15 chocolate-covered cherries
- 30 vanilla wafers
- 75 pieces candy corn
- 15 semisweet chocolate chips
- 15 burnt peanut candies
- With a dab of frosting, attach a chocolate-covered cherry to the top
- of a vanilla wafer. Spread frosting on the top half of another
- wafer; add five candy corn to form tail feathers. Attach tail
- feather cookie to the cherry with frosting.
- With frosting, attach a chocolate chip and peanut candy to cherry to
- form the head and wattle. Repeat. Let stand until set. Yield: 15
Nutritional Facts: 1 turkey equals 198 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.