Cook-Off Barbecue Sauce Recipe
After looking for the perfect BBQ sauce for 12 years, I tried making my own. After many attempts, I hit on the magic combination. Everyone who's tried it agrees that it's a winner. —Phil Maine, Truckee, California
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1 pepperoncini, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients; heat through. Serve with chicken or pork. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons equals 36 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 308 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Cook-Off Barbecue Sauce
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2014
"This was very good."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC