Cook-Ahead Pork Chops
"I found the recipe for these moist make-ahead pork chops in a magazine years ago and adapted a couple of our favorite recipes to work with them," writes Marge Anderson of Fergus Falls, Minnesota. It's handy to have them in the freezer for the quick dinners she shares here.
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing Bake: 45 min.
- 4 bone-in loin pork chops (1 to 1-1/4 inches thick and 8 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- Place pork chops in an ungreased 9-in. square baking pan. Pour
- chicken broth over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-55
- minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°. Cool.
- Wrap in heavy-duty foil or place in freezer bags; freeze for up to 4
- months. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.