- 7 whole cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- STRAWBERRY SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- Red food coloring, optional
- Melted white chocolate
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs and yolks; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in white chocolate. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- For sauce, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Add strawberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in a few drops of food coloring if desired. Cool.
- Spread strawberry sauce over top of cheesecake; drizzle with melted white chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning White Chocolate Cheesecake
"My "go to" cheesecake. The very best I have found and easy to make."
"Altough I prefer dark chocolate cheesecakes like marbled cheesecake, this one was delicious, and it gets even more tasty after a few days in the fridge"
"I really love this recipe, for years people have been asking me to make a cheesecake. I choose this recipe and I am soooo glad I did it's the best cheese cake I have ever had, and I love cheese cake. normally I don't attempt my favorite foods because I don't want to ruin them, but this recipe is so easy to follow that it almost fool proof."
"This was the first cheesecake I've ever made and I absolutely love it! Instead of making a strawberry topping I made blackberry (used 2 cups instead of 1-1/2). I will definitely be using this as a base recipe when I try my next cheesecake: White chocolate Raspberry Swirl."
"Excellent recipe! This was one of the best cheesecakes I've ever made. I paired it with a homemade strawberry sauce....DELICIOUS!! Definite keeper. (I found it needed to be baked for approx.20 min longer)."