- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla
- until well blended. Add eggs and yolks; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Stir in white chocolate. Pour over crust. Place pan on a
- baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is just set. Cool
- on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of
- pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- For sauce, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and
- water until smooth. Add strawberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in a few drops of food
- coloring if desired. Cool.
- Spread strawberry sauce over top of cheesecake; drizzle with melted
- white chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without white chocolate topping) equals 572 calories, 41 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 205 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.