- shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add enough water
- until dough forms a ball.
- Divide dough in half. Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry; trim
- even with edge of plate. Pour hot turkey filling into crust. Roll
- out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over the filling.
- Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry. Brush tops with
- milk if desired.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 727 calories, 45 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 1,376 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer