- four noodles (noodles will overlap slightly), half of the meat
- sauce, 1 cup salsa mixture, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup
- cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Top with the remaining noodles, salsa
- mixture and cheeses.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until edges are
- bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Serve with sour cream, avocado and onions. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 381 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 1,170 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.