- Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a small saucepan. Bring to
- a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5-6 minutes until slightly
- thickened. Cool slightly.
- Drizzle half of the dressing over greens and berries; toss to coat.
- Divide among four plates. Cut chicken into 1/8-in. slices; arrange
- over salads. Drizzle remaining dressing over chicken; sprinkle with
- nuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 202 calories, 13 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 593 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 11 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now