- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, creamer, sugar and lemon peel until blended. Fold in whipped topping and strawberries. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 quarts.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
"A great and light frozen treat for the summer! I substituted fresh strawberries, sweetened with sugar for the frozen sweetened ones. This would be great spooned into a graham crust too! My family loved it! Will definitely make again.....maybe with peaches next time!"
"I just have a question. I was wondering if Greek yogurt or vanilla yogurt would work as a replacement for the Cool Whipped topping? I'm trying to eat healthier and this recipe is perfect as is but may be healthier if I used yogurt. Any thoughts?"
"Just perfect!!!Lovely creamy texture, everybody liked it.Next time I will try the recipe with blueberries."
"Very good recipe. The ingredients call for refrigerated nondairy creamer so I used liquid. I agree that we don't need to go on and on about the recipe if we don't approve. We all know which foods we shouldn't live on. Desserts eaten now and then won't kill us, in my opinion."