Light and refreshing, this dreamy, creamy dessert is perfect for steamy afternoons. Great for scooping into cones, the frozen fluff won't melt as fast as regular ice cream. Change up the recipe with a variety of frozen berries or fruits. —Debra Goforth, Newport, Tennessee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, creamer, sugar and lemon peel until blended. Fold in whipped topping and strawberries. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p33
Reviews for Contest-Winning Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review