- Add vanilla and salt. In another bowl, beat whipping cream until
- stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread 3/4 cup
- over bottom of crust.
- Spread 3/4 cup raspberry mixture over the top; repeat layers.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight before serving. Garnish pie
- with additional whipped cream and berries. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without additional whipped cream and fresh raspberries) equals 345 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.