- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Additional whipped cream and fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add the sugar, raspberries and lemon juice. Refrigerate until partially set, about 1-1/2 hours.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and salt. In another bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread 3/4 cup over bottom of crust.
- Spread 3/4 cup raspberry mixture over the top; repeat layers. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight before serving. Garnish pie with additional whipped cream and berries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Ribbon Pie in Country June/July 2002, p49
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Raspberry Ribbon Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review