- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto
- a wire rack to cool completely. Carefully remove waxed paper.
- For glaze, stir water and gelatin until dissolved. Stir in jam. Brush
- evenly over bottom of cake. Trim edges; cut cake widthwise into
- For topping, in a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Fold in
- half of the whipped topping until blended; fold in remaining whipped
- topping (mixture will be thick).
- Place one cake layer on a serving platter; spread with 3/4 cup
- topping. Repeat layers; top with remaining cake. Frost and decorate
- with raspberries and remaining topping. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 614 calories, 32 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.