- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and turn onto a floured surface; divide into 30
- pieces. Shape each piece into a ball. Place 10 balls each in three
- greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled,
- about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°. Bake 20-25 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 165 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.