- flavoring. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; add to
- egg mixture until blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over
- cake. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 442 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.