- Worcestershire sauce, salt, thyme, pepper and bay leaves. Add ham
- bone. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1-1/4 to
- 1-1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
- Discard bay leaves. Remove ham bone; and set aside until cool enough
- to handle. Remove ham from bone and cut into cubes. Discard bone.
- Return ham to soup; heat through. Garnish soup with parsley. Yield:
- 15 servings (3-3/4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 231 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 680 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 17 g protein.