Contest-Winning Grilled Mushrooms Recipe
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Thread mushrooms on four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Combine butter, dill and garlic salt; brush over mushrooms.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes or until tender, basting and turning every 5 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Grilled Mushrooms(13)
Sort By :
Perfect combo. So delicious. I think I will use more dill next time, can never have enough!!!!
We just did used this recipe on portabella caps. OH my gosh, close your eyes & you think you are eating steak! Yummy!!
A definate keeper!!!
I loved these too. Used Mr.s Dash herbs & garlic so there was hardly any sodium. Great recipe.
I would change nothng. Unique flavor for us mushroom lovers.
talon49 bar-b-que steaks? Tell us how and was it good!!! You have more courage than I do! The closest I came was a London Broil that was done in 90 min. Thanks
My husband and I are not big mushroom fans but this was great. Make sure to grill on a high enough heat to cook through.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Side Dishes >