Pita breads make crispy crusts for these individual pizzas. Topped with feta and ricotta cheese as well as spinach, tomatoes and basil, the fast pizzas are a hit with everyone who tries them. —Doris Allers of Portage, Michigan
- 4 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Place pita breads on a baking sheet. Combine ricotta cheese and garlic powder; spread over pitas. Top with spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese and basil.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Pizzas in Light & Tasty February/March 2006, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Greek Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review