- Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown
- and filling is bubbly.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, extract and enough
- of the reserved pineapple juice to achieve glaze consistency.
- Drizzle over warm pie. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 480 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.