- with coconut and pecans.
- Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For topping, in a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over pie; sprinkle with additional coconut and pecans.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 808 calories, 53 g fat (30 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.