- Place sweet potatoes in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle
- with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring
- occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, apples, walnuts, onions,
- raisins, parsley and sweet potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over turkey
- mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 471 calories, 26 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.