- resembles coarse crumbs. While processing, gradually add water until
- dough forms a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 to 1-1/2
- hours or until easy to handle.
- Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie
- plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin, eggnog, sugar, cinnamon,
- salt, ginger, nutmeg and cloves until blended. Pour into crust.
- In a small bowl, beat brown sugar and butter until crumbly, about 2
- minutes. Stir in pecans; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 408 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.