Contest-Winning Easy Tiramisu Recipe
This recipe makes a great quick dessert for a special supper…or anytime. It's easily doubled if needed. What a fun use for pudding snack cups! —Betty Claycomb, Adverton, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 12 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- 1. Set aside two vanilla wafers; coarsely crush remaining wafers. Divide wafer crumbs between two dessert dishes.
- 2. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Drizzle over wafer crumbs. Spoon pudding into dessert dishes. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with cocoa. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 267 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 219 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC