This recipe makes a great quick dessert for a special supper…or anytime. It's easily doubled if needed. What a fun use for pudding snack cups! —Betty Claycomb, Adverton, Pennsylvania
- 14 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Set aside four vanilla wafers; coarsely crush remaining wafers. Divide wafer crumbs between two dessert dishes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Drizzle over wafer crumbs. Spoon pudding into dessert dishes. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with cocoa. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Easy Tiramisu in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p35
Reviews for Contest-Winning Easy Tiramisu
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review