- Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes, cabbage, basil,
- parsley, oregano and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and
- simmer for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package
- directions; drain.
- Return soup to a boil. Stir in pasta; heat through. Ladle into bowls.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Yield: 11 servings (2-3/4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 180 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 443 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat.