- 10-in. rectangle. With a floured 3-in. round cookie cutter, cut out
- 12 circles from each rectangle. Place 2 teaspoons chicken mixture on
- one side of each circle. Moisten edges with water; fold dough over
- filling. Press edges with a fork to seal.
- Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, beat
- egg yolk and water; brush over pastry. Bake at 400° for 17-20
- minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 132 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.