Although raspberry vinegar may seem like an odd ingredient in coleslaw, it adds fresh, fruity flavor. The recipe can easily be doubled for a larger gathering.—Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
- 7 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Coleslaw in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p221
Reviews for Contest-Winning Colorful Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2015
"sounds great and can't wait to try it!!!"