Although raspberry vinegar may seem like an odd ingredient in coleslaw, it adds fresh, fruity flavor. The recipe can easily be doubled for a larger gathering.—Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
- 7 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Coleslaw in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p221
Reviews for Contest-Winning Colorful Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2015
"sounds great and can't wait to try it!!!"