- addition. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For icing, in a saucepan over low heat, cook butter and brown sugar
- until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in evaporated
- milk; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat;
- cool to room temperature. Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla
- until smooth. Spread between layers and over top of cake. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 671 calories, 31 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 374 mg sodium, 94 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.