Contest-Winning Chicken Chili Recipe
My aunt gave me the recipe for this this, practically instant chili. It's a great way to use leftover chicken or turkey. Try sprinkling some crunchy corn chips on top for fun!
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) picante sauce
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the beans, picante sauce, chicken and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 261 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 573 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Chicken Chili
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2013
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC