Contest-Winning Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe
When my husband and I were married 12 years ago, my mother gave me a cookbook she created of my favorite recipes. This creamy dish was among them. Now it's popular with my family. I often take it to carry-in suppers. -Paige Buckingham Lawrence, Kansas
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds) , peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash potatoes. Stir in the onion dip, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Cheesy Potato Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC