- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, chopped
- 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Picante sauce and additional sour cream, optional
- Unroll crescent dough into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon and sausage over medium heat until bacon is crisp and sausage is no longer pink. Using a slotted spoon, remove meat to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. In the drippings, saute the mushrooms, onion and green pepper. Remove and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir until almost set.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and Italian seasoning; spread over crust. Layer with eggs, sausage and bacon, sauteed vegetables, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with picante sauce and additional sour cream if desired. Yield: 12 pieces.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Brunch Pizza
Sort By :
"Yum! This was really good. I used all pork sausage and left off the tomato and it was perfect for my family. The sour cream was a nice addition at the end."
"Made with refrigerated pizza dough and it was really good! Keeper for sure"
"I love this recipe! U can put any meats/vegetables u like. I love it b/c of the cream cheese/sour cream mixture. Other breakfast pizza recipes seemed to be missing something, and for me that was it. Yummy!"
"Super easy and super good!"
"Took it to church for brunch potluck. Major hit. Many people asked for the recipe. Definately a keeper."