- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, using 1-1/2 cups water.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli and soup; transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
"I also used 2 c. Broccoli and just a sprinkling of cheddar on top. Very tasty and easy. Good weekday quick dinner"
"Very good but I would omit the 4 oz of shredded cheddar cheese on the top next time. It made a sort of 'layer' and took away from the broccoli and chicken flavors. Otherwise was delicious!"
"Delicious! I roasted split chicken breasts to add to this recipe. The flavors are fantastic. I'm only missing texture like the water chestnuts in the usual chicken divan recipe."
"This was quick, easy, and soooooo tasty!!!!"
"I made this last night and it was a big hit with the family. I used the recipe as a base and then added the following ingredients based on previous reviews: 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, 1/2 medium onion and a rib of celery all chopped and sauteed in 2 tbls. butter. 1 more cup of frozen broccoli, and 1/2 cup chicken broth. I used a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and baked for 30 minutes covered and then uncovered and baked an additional 20 minutes uncovered. We did not think the dish was too salty at all. This recipe is definitely a keeper! Thanks!"