- for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake).
- For topping, in a large bowl, combine the marshmallows, walnuts and
- chocolate chips. Sprinkle over top. Bake 4-6 minutes longer or until
- marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into
- bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 brownie equals 257 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.