Connie's Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (13 ounces) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (11.1 ounces) pitted Greek olives, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) miniature fresh mozzarella cheese balls, drained
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Immediately add zucchini and dressing; toss to coat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 260 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 856 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Connie's Tortellini Salad
"Connie, I'm going to make this for Labor Day. Sounds Yummy and I got all in ingredients from Penn Mac! Terri Ann Pittsburgh, Pa"
"Easy and yummy! I had to use sliced black olives, but I'll bet Greek olives are even better."