Connie's Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (13 ounces) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (11.1 ounces) pitted Greek olives, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) miniature fresh mozzarella cheese balls, drained
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Immediately add zucchini and dressing; toss to coat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 260 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 856mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Connie's Tortellini Salad
"Connie, I'm going to make this for Labor Day. Sounds Yummy and I got all in ingredients from Penn Mac! Terri Ann Pittsburgh, Pa"
"Easy and yummy! I had to use sliced black olives, but I'll bet Greek olives are even better."