Connie's Tortellini Salad Recipe
Make this great salad for long weekends at the lake, so the family can just grab a bowlful whenever hungry. — Connie Eaton, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (13 ounces) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (11.1 ounces) pitted Greek olives, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) miniature fresh mozzarella cheese balls, drained
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Immediately add zucchini and dressing; toss to coat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 260 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 856 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Connie's Tortellini Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC