Make this great salad for long weekends at the lake, so the family can just grab a bowlful whenever hungry. — Connie Eaton, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (13 ounces) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (11.1 ounces) pitted Greek olives, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) miniature fresh mozzarella cheese balls, drained
- In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Immediately add zucchini and dressing; toss to coat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Connie's Tortellini Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Connie's Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2014
"Connie, I'm going to make this for Labor Day. Sounds Yummy and I got all in ingredients from Penn Mac! Terri Ann Pittsburgh, Pa"
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2013
"easy and yummy! I had to use sliced black olives, but I'll bet Greek olives are even better."