Congratulations Seniors Cake
I decorated a special cake for my son's high school graduation. Each of the characters had hair color and specifics for his group of friends.
15-20 ServingsPrep: 1 hour Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 4 cups vanilla frosting
- Paste food coloring in colors of your choice
- Prepare cake batter and bake according to package directions, using a
- greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Level top of cake; place on a serving platter. Tint frosting desired
- colors; spread over top and sides of cake. Pipe a shell border,
- caps, gowns and desired message.
- Yield: 15-20 servings.