Confetti Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Ina large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, vegetables and garlic. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine the salad dressing and hot pepper sauce; pour over salad and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 189 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Confetti Tortellini Salad
"This may be the recipe for a salad to accompany the Italian Meatball Subs. Yum! Even the Gingerbread Teddy Bear Cookies go with this Holiday Meal! Check out the Recipe Box for other recipes that could go together well!"
"I made this and it was excellent! I added some marinated artichoke hearts and red onion. Lovely to look at and everyone really liked it!"