- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Ina large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, vegetables and garlic. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine the salad dressing and hot pepper sauce; pour over salad and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Tortellini Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p106
Reviews for Confetti Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2012
"I made this and it was excellent! I added some marinated artichoke hearts and red onion. Lovely to look at and everyone really liked it!"