Confetti Tilapia Packets Recipe
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onions, bacon and celery until vegetables are tender and bacon is crisp; drain. Add the tomato, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Place each fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Drizzle fillets with lemon juice. Top with vegetable mixture. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Confetti Tilapia Packets(3)
Sort By :
Cooked the bacon in advance and oven cooked the fish at 425F for 15 minutes. Was absolutely delightful!
Making this again tonight......we ALL loved it! I would cook the bacon 1st then add the other items. This time I'm also adding zucchini thinly sliced. It so delicious and yummy!
I just got my magazine today, and I felt like tilapia, so I opened it and found this. Great recipe. The only changes I would make is I think next time I will cook the bacon separately, I couldn't get the bacon crisp and the veggies not overcooked. I also added zucchini.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Tilapia >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >