- 12 eggs
- 6 tablespoons half-and-half cream, milk or water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream, salt and pepper until combined; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the peppers and onions in butter for 2 minutes. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Scrambled Eggs in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p5
Reviews for Confetti Scrambled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review