Confetti Salmon Steaks Recipe
In Decatur, Alabama, Mary Kay Dixson relies on her microwave to cook this tender fish in a jiffy. With its sprinkling of bright peppers, the mildly seasoned dish makes a pretty entree for two.
- 2 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- Place the salmon in an ungreased 8-in. square microwave-safe dish. Rub with Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and salt if desired. Sprinkle peppers on top.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-1/2 to 6 minutes, turning once, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Salmon Steaks in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p51
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Confetti Salmon Steaks(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >